These license terms are an agreement between developer and you. They apply to the application named above. The terms also apply to any following item from developer updates, supplements, Internet-based services, and support services for this software, unless other terms accompany those items. If so, those terms apply.
By using the software/application/game, you accept these terms. If you do not accept them, do not use the software/application/game.
1. INSTALLATION AND USE RIGHTS.
You may install and use any number of copies of the software on your devices.
2. USER DATA COLLECTION.
- This application does not collect any data without your knowledge.
- Any collected data will not be transferred or sold to any third-parities.
- The application does not collect or store information that is linked to a specific name. We also make every effort to secure stored data.
- If you changed the data by the means of which we have contacted you, you can provide us with new data to contact you.
- If you asked us a question, we may contact you by e-mail, phone or post in order to answer the question.
3. INTERNET-BASED SERVICES.
Developer provides Internet-based services with the software. It may change or cancel them at any time.
4. ADDITIONAL AGREEMENTS.
In order to receive payments for advertising delivered by Developer Advertising, you must also provide additional information and agree to additional business terms approved by Developer.
5. SCOPE OF LICENSE.
The software is licensed, not sold. This agreement only gives you some rights to use the software. Developer reserves all other rights. Unless applicable law gives you more rights despite this limitation, you may use the software only as expressly permitted in this agreement. In doing so, you must comply with any technical limitations in the software that only allow you to use it in certain ways. You may not
- disclose the results of any benchmark tests of the software to any third party without Developer’s prior written approval;
- work around any technical limitations in the software;
- reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble the software, except and only to the extent that applicable law expressly permits, despite this limitation;
- make more copies of the software than specified in this agreement or allowed by applicable law, despite this limitation;
- publish the software for others to copy;
- rent, lease or lend the software;
- transfer the software or this agreement to any third party; or
- use the software for commercial software hosting services.
If you give feedback about the software to Developer, you give to Developer, without charge, the right to use, share and commercialize your feedback in any way and for any purpose. You also give to third parties, without charge, any patent rights needed for their products, technologies and services to use or interface with any specific parts of a Developer software or service that includes the feedback. You will not give feedback that is subject to a license that requires Developer to license its software or documentation to third parties because we include your feedback in them. These rights survive this agreement.
7. ENTIRE AGREEMENT.
This agreement, and the terms for supplements, updates, Internet-based services and support services that you use, are the entire agreement for the software and support services.
8. APPLICABLE LAW.
- United States. If you acquired the software in the United States, Washington state law governs the interpretation of this agreement and applies to claims for breach of it, regardless of conflict of laws principles. The laws of the state where you live govern all other claims, including claims under state consumer protection laws, unfair competition laws, and in tort.
- Outside the United States. If you acquired the software in any other country, the laws of that country apply.
9. LEGAL EFFECT.
This agreement describes certain legal rights. You may have other rights under the laws of your country. You may also have rights with respect to the party from whom you acquired the software. This agreement does not change your rights under the laws of your country if the laws of your country do not permit it to do so.